Terms & Conditions
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you have with us as a supplier (A.G.A. Sourcing GmbH) for the website www.walkingpad.eu. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion may be used by you own conditions contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly neither their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity can be attributed. Everyone is an entrepreneur, natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, exercise their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as we place the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer for the sale. Conclusion of a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar. You call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time. After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, you will be. Finally, the order data is displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Bank Transfer) as a payment method, you will either to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system forwarded. If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you return to our online shop were routed, the order data is displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check the details in the order overview again, to change (also via the “back” function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order. By sending the order via the corresponding button (“buy” or similar designation) you declare legally binding the acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract comes about.
(4) The order is processed and all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is transmitted partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) SEPA direct debit (basic and/or company direct debit)
When paying by SEPA core direct debit or by SEPA company direct debit, you authorize us to collect the invoice amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate. The direct debit is collected within 2 days of the conclusion of the contract. The deadline for submitting the pre-notification is reduced to 5 days before the due date. They are obliged to ensure that the account has sufficient funds on the due date. In the event of a return debit due to your fault, you will have to bear the bank charges incurred.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to inspect the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and to check transport damage and to inform us and the forwarding agent of any complaints as quickly as possible. Don’t follow that this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that this is required by mandatory provisions of the law protection granted in the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, insofar as you not consumers, but merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law are. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or your place of residence or usual Residence is not known at the time the action is filed. The power also to the court of another statutory jurisdiction calling remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of Seller
A.G.A. Sourcing GmbH
BERLINER ALLEE 59,
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the Regulations “Conclusion of the contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language shall be English.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After accessing the When ordering from us, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the general Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all Price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are accessed via an appropriately labeled button our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are from to be borne by you in addition, unless delivery free of charge has been promised.
5.3. Any costs incurred for the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) are to be borne by you in the cases to be borne in which the delivery takes place in an EU member state, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are immediate due for payment.
6. Terms of Delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during the shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you independently use a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or have commissioned another person to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
last update: 07.02.2023